OverviewThe Westin Nova Scotian Class 2 Engineer (Full Time Permanent) Full Time in Halifax, NS
The Westin Nova Scotian
Branch Halifax NS CA
Class 2 Engineer (Full Time Permanent)
Trade school or college course work in related field preferred. Must have a valid electrical certificate in a related trade….
Deep in the heart of downtown Halifax, The Westin Nova Scotian offers first class accommodations in elegant and historic surroundings. With 297 well-appointed guest rooms and 23,000 square feet of meeting space, our hotel is ideal for the business traveler, meeting planner, and leisure traveler alike.
The Westin is currently looking to hire individuals who are energetic and like to have fun while maintaining a strong work ethic. We are currently looking for a Full Time Permanent Class 2 Engineer.
The Class 2 Engineer is expected to perform semi-skilled maintenance and repair duties for the property, including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing skills.
- Must have a valid electrical certificate in a related trade.
- Minimum of 1 years progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Trade school or college course work in related field preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Refrigeration, electrical, and plumbing skills, boiler operation and maintenance skills, water treatment and chiller operation knowledge.
- Must have a valid Nova Scotia driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of all legal issues in compliance with CFC/EPA/ADA/IAQ/OSHA.
Rate of Pay: $23.61/hr
- Please apply online at www.nchrjobs.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20