OverviewTHE WAWANESA INSURANCE Claims Adjuster Full Time in Moncton, NB
THE WAWANESA INSURANCE
Branch Moncton NB CA
Determine legal liability and extent of damage to persons and property within your level of authority. Consider the following Maritime Region based opportunity!…
Consider the following Maritime Region based opportunity!
Claims Adjuster (Field)
Location: Saint John, NB
As an Adjuster, you will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and settling small and moderate claims, which may include automobile, property claims and/or injury on behalf of Wawanesa Insurance. Focusing mainly on the Saint John territory you will be reporting to the Fredericton Service Office. This position includes a company vehicle as out of office travel is necessary.
- To ensure that all claims are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- To maintain pre described high levels of customer service at all times through daily interaction both internally and externally.
- Investigates losses by ordering appropriate reports from appraisers, third party adjusters, etc. and by obtaining statements from insureds, witnesses, and police to determine liability.
- Determine legal liability and extent of damage to persons and property within your level of authority.
- Providing timely and effective communication of decisions to claimants.
- Negotiates with insureds, claimants, lawyers, and insurers.
- Other duties may be required.
- Has attained High School Diploma; post secondary education is an asset.
- 2-3 years property and casualty claims insurance experience.
- Possess proven negotiation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Completion of or working towards completion of CIP/FCIP program is required
- Ability to obtain & maintain a valid Adjuster license within the province of New Brunswick
- Excellent computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- Bilingualism (English /French) written and verbal is an asset.
Wawanesa provides its employees with respectful, challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals. Our employees are provided with a comprehensive and competitive compensation packages (excellent vacation time, personal days, base salary, annual bonus, benefits and an exceptional pension plan). Our future is very bright and we’ve been in business for over 100 years – Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
Join A Canadian success story!
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa,
please apply online.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23