OverviewThe VCAN Group Senior Project Manager Contract in Gatineau, QC
The VCAN Group
Branch Gatineau QC CA
Senior Project Manager
Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by developing a capacity plan to ensure that resources are available and that…
The successful candidate must have:
• A minimum of 60 months of experience in the last 120 months, at the time of bid closing as a Project Manager*.
• A minimum of two (2) Information Technology3 enabled IM2 transformation4 projects4* in the last 10 years, at the time of bid closing, where for each project the resource performed at least 6 out of 10 of the following tasks: Manage the deliverables of several project team members to ensure successful delivery of project elements. Liaise with other functional groups within the organization such as Records and Document Management, IT Security and Business areas (HR, Accounting Services) to ensure that project deliverables are schedule and resources are assigned. Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by developing a capacity plan to ensure that resources are available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters. Formulate problem statements; establish procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtain approval thereof. Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team. Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle. Meet with stakeholders and other project managers to outline encountered problems in a comprehensive manner for the purpose of finding solutions. Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools. Follow a Project Management Gating Process. Obtain Project approvals and sign-off.
• A minimum of 36 months of experience within the last 120 months, at the time of bid closing, working within an Electronic Content Management (ECM) environment: An ECM environment can include any or all of the following: Document Management, Records Management, Web Content Management and/or Business Process Workflows.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience working on projects* with multiple stakeholders where the resource performed the following on each project: establishing project deadlines and deliverables and negotiating project deadlines and deliverables
• Experience following a defined project management gating process including specific deliverables and approvals.
• Experience in the last 60 months, at the time of bid closing, delivering presentations to Senior Management* in either the public or private sector.
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) OR has completed PMP certified courses
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Gatineau, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-08-01