OverviewThe VCAN Group Intermediate Application/Software Architect Contract in Montréal, QC
The VCAN Group
Branch Montréal QC CA
Intermediate Application/Software Architect
Is seeking an Intermediate Application/Software Architect for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa, Ontario….
The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking an Intermediate Application/Software Architect for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa, Ontario.
The successful candidate must have:
• Enhanced Reliability Clearance.
• 8+ years of experience as an Application/Software Architect in an IM/IT environment with case management solutions using Dynamics CRM.
• Experience with ADX Studio portal implementations and extensions.
• Experience mapping Microsoft Dynamics CRM out of the box functionality to a proposed of Government of Canada application solutions.
• Experience working as part of an Agile software development team.
The successful candidate should have:
• Proficient with architecting, developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Experience implementing a public facing portal with ADX Studio/MS Portal technology in an on-premise environment.
• Experience implementing a Government of Canada Grants and Contributions application residing within a GoC intranet.
• Experience migrating data from a non-Dynamics system to a Dynamics CRM.
• Experience developing infrastructure and interoperability requirements and plans.
• Experience analyzing current state (as-is) application architecture and developing future state (to-be) application architecture, vision, and roadmap.
• One of the following certifications: MB2-711: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Installation, MB2-713: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration, MB2-716 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-09-19