OverviewThe Sun Products Corporation Replenishment Analyst (Level 1) Full Time in Toronto, ON
The Sun Products Corporation
Branch Toronto ON CA
Replenishment Analyst (Level 1)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations focus preferred. Proactively communicate with Walmart Replenishment organization regarding any…
Monitor and analyze critical KPI’s that drive store level inventory performance: In-stocks, fill rate, on-time delivery and Walmart forecast variances as dictated by Walmart supplier requirements.
- Provide weekly updates of the supplier scorecard to Walmart Replenishment.
- Proactively communicate with Walmart Replenishment organization regarding any internal supply chain opportunities that could impact Instock.
- Monitor Walmart ordering patterns and daily order volumes to ensure orders are able to support Instock goals. Develop plan of action and communicate solutions to Walmart Replenishment when opportunities are identified.
- Lead meetings/calls with Walmart Replenishment to review forecast variances, future promotional schedules and supporting inventory strategies, upcoming modular changes, current issues, and other category initiatives.
- Provide analysis for promotional events and prepare relevant forms.
- Work closely with Sun Products Supply Chain Planner and Account Manager to ensure proper execution of Walmart promotional schedule and new item launches.
- Work with 3 rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider to ensure timely stock allocation to orders, and on-time dispatch of orders.
- Maintain and distribute internal scorecards and performance reporting as required.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning to ensure impacts of baseline forecasts and promotional inventory strategies within Walmart’s replenishment system are aligned with Sun Products demand forecast.
- Provide analysis of POS trends and retail inventories to create CPFR policies (forecast and inventory) to support future features, Tabs, and other promotional events.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of customer orders
- Able to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with customer to influence their decision making when appropriate.
- Able to create and drive solutions for the customer.
- Ability to analyze and solve non routine replenishment problems.
- Able to determine task, prioritize multiple demands and ensure demands are met in a timely manner.
- Must exhibit professionalism at all times and work well with other team members.
- Must be self-directed and be able to independently drive organizational directives.
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to react positively in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- 3+ years in a similar position within Consumer Goods industry
- Walmart Account experience preferred; Retail Link experience preferred
- Experience of regular direct contact with customers (retailers) essential
- Experience of order processing and management is essential.
- Knowledge of an ERP System
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations focus preferred
- Equivalent experience in retail, supply chain, logistics or related field in lieu of degree focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bilingual an asset but not mandatory
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03