OverviewThe Source Manager in Training Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Manager in Training
Developing various training and coaching techniques to help further develop team members, and ensure they can effectively contribute to the needs of the…
The career you want.
As a Manager in Training (MIT), you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and learn about becoming a leader who drives sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while providing an outstanding customer experience and driving the business strategy forward.
You will work alongside Store Managers, to learn about:
- Our core values of Customer, Innovation & Success and aligning with everyday store operations
- The responsibilities of the overall operational management of a retail store unit
- How to maximize sales and profits through the effective management of people, inventory, expense control and fixed assets as set out by the District Sales Manager
- Developing various training and coaching techniques to help further develop team members, and ensure they can effectively contribute to the needs of the business
- The importance of developing solid partnerships with team members, customers and management
- Developing retail management skills for future Store Manager opportunities
Skills we’re looking for.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a retail or customer service environment with previous experience in a leadership role
- Post-secondary education in a business/management/retail related program is an asset
- Strong ability to communicate and build solid relationships with customers, team members and management to drive the business strategy forward
- A strong leader who is driven to succeed and fosters growth, learning and advancement of all employees
- Knowledge of electronics and the latest technology
- A positive individual who is willing to take direction & receive feedback to further personal development
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16