OverviewThe Source Assistant Store Manager Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Assistant Store Manager
Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to ensure that targets are achieved as set out by the Store Manager….
The career you want.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and play a leadership role in driving sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while providing an outstanding customer experience and supporting the Store Manager.
- Provide each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Develop strong relationships with customers by uncovering their individual needs and providing effective solutions
- Maximize operational duties to ensure that the store complies with store standards at all times including basic housekeeping, pricing and stock replenishment as required
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to ensure that targets are achieved as set out by the Store Manager
- Ensure smooth store operations during the Store Manager’s absence
Skills we’re looking for.
- Previous experience working in a retail or customer service environment with exposure to training and leading team members. Telecommunications experience is a definite asset
- Strong ability to communicate and build solid relationships with customers, team members and management to drive the business strategy forward
- Post-secondary education in a business/management/retail related program is an asset
- Knowledge of electronics and the latest technology
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24