OverviewThe Sobey School Business Development Centre Client Relations Associate Full Time in Sydney, NS
The Sobey School Business Development Centre
Branch Sydney NS CA
Client Relations Associate
Proven customer service skills. Must be comfortable selling products and services. We now offer marketing, web and design services….
For 43 years, City Printers Ltd. has been Cape Breton’s #1 print provider. We now offer marketing, web and design services.
180 Townsend Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6J7
Hours per week
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Manage client projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Take and process client orders by phone, email and in person
- Provide advice to clients and assist in making print decisions
- Proof reading
- Answer phones, respond to email inquiries and help walk-in customers
- Assist with filing
- Complete and monitor job orders
- Data entry
- Account research and analysis
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Post-secondary education in business or administration
- Proven customer service skills
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Strong attention to detail, grammar and spelling
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable selling products and services
- Must be a team player
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06