OverviewThe Princeton Review Campus Rep – Part-Time (EV) Part Time in Fredericton, NB
The Princeton Review
Branch Fredericton NB CA
Campus Rep – Part-Time (EV)
Coordinating with student group leaders on campus helping plan and organize on-campus events manning a TPR table of events posting flyers on campus additional…
About The Princeton Review:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you’re in the right place. For more info, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview, Follow us on Twitter @ThePrincetonRev
As The Princeton Review’s Campus Representative , you will be the vital link between your school campus and our local office. Campus Representatives are essential to our ability to forge new relationships and nurture existing ones. They serve as our primary points of contact with student groups and execute various on-campus marketing activities. As an advocate for The Princeton Review, you will help students figure out how we will best prep them to ace their tests. In fact, our Campus Representatives are the primary reason many students enroll in our test prep programs!
Although the responsibilities of the position vary week-to-week, the time commitment is typically in the range of 5 to 7 hours per week.
- coordinating with student group leaders on campus
- helping plan and organize on-campus events
- manning a TPR table of events
- posting flyers on campus
- additional duties assigned as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience:
- at least an undergraduate sophomore
- familiar with student groups on your campus
- self-motivated, flexible, go-getter, and proactive personality
- Pre-Law, Pre-Health, Pre-Business majors strongly encouraged to apply
- Familiarity with standardized tests (like the SAT, ACT, MCAT, LSAT, GRE), College Admissions, Medical Admissions, or Graduate Admissions is a plus!
- strong organization and time-management skills
- strong communication skills and experience either in marketing or providing presentations.
- able to work independently
- basic computer skills (E-mail, Excel, and Word)
- course discount
- bonus plan
- flexible schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview. Follow us on Twitter @ThePrincetonRev
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Fredericton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10