OverviewTHE NORTH WEST COMPANY Store Communications Coordinator Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
THE NORTH WEST COMPANY
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Store Communications Coordinator
Ability to communicate in a variety of media. Advanced knowledge of digital video production and desktop publishing (e.g. Store Communications Coordinator….
OPPORTUNITY: Store Communications Coordinator
Regular Full Time
Chief Merchandising Office
Merchandise Performance Services
REPORTS TO: Store Communications Manager
LOCATION: Gibraltar House, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
SUMMARY: Provides operational and promotional instructions communication to stores.
- Work with Content experts in creation of communication documents, formulating the message, presentation method, and recommends mode of delivery.
- Administer the flow, presentation and security of content on SharePoint
- Monitor Employee Requests, Post files and surveys in appropriate locations and write announcements in SharePoint
- Work with other departments to design and create new themed pages (Healthy Eating, Store Brands); coordinate and administer regular updates to pages
- Administer site security; determine appropriate security levels for store and office employees; add and remove permissions
- Edit and publish store marketing execution instructions to the stores.
- Edit and prepare documents for Weekly Information Meeting Preparation
- Distribute Item lists for Weekly Food Handbills, Food Flyers and General Merchandise Flyers to all stores
- Intranet Content – writing/posting sliders, writing “celebrate and Inspire” articles
- Coordinating All Stores Summaries and attachments with our French translator and emailing French All Stores Summaries to French stores
- Posting Food Newsflashes/ Procurement & Marketing News
- Provide relief for “all store summaries” when needed
- Post-secondary education in communication (e.g. BA English, BA Rhetoric, Journalism, Creative Communication or Technical Communication)
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of digital video production and desktop publishing (e.g. Adobe Acrobat, Frame Maker, Photoshop)
- Proficient with Microsoft office software suite
- Knowledge of current corporate communication strategies and communication legalities
- Knowledge of web design
- Knowledge of document management
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate in a variety of media
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask through various different tasks
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Clear and concise decision making
- Ability to travel approximately 14 days a year
A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization.
Click Here To Apply
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16