OverviewThe Home Depot Cashier: Part Time Part Time in Okotoks, AB
The Home Depot
Branch Okotoks AB CA
Cashier: Part Time
Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills. If assigned to Self Checkout (where available), proactively directing customers to Self Checkout,…
We’re looking for the type of associates who can tap into their inner orange by:
- Consistently demonstrating Customer FIRST behaviours
- Proactively directing customers to open registers and assisting customers with Self-Checkout.
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Promptly notifying the Head Cashier or another member of management if customer needs are not fully met.
- Following all front end and loss prevention policies and procedures.
- If assigned to Self Checkout (where available), proactively directing customers to Self Checkout, assisting customers to trouble shoot and resolve issues, actively monitoring notification messages at the Cashier
- Monitoring all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Achieving cashier metrics on a daily basis (e.g. percentage of time quantity key used, percentage of scans per hour, etc.)
- Making sure you are aware of promotions and promotion locations so you can direct customers and how to process rebates for the day
- Providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe
- conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers.
The kind of orange we’re looking for will possess:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Past cashier experience
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Okotoks, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-07-09