OverviewThe Hill Companies Administrative Assistant (one year term) Full Time in Regina, SK
The Hill Companies
Branch Regina SK CA
Administrative Assistant (one year term)
Competitive salary within the real estate industry, plus a term completion bonus; Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western…
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join its retail team in Regina for a full-time, term position ending on or after October 31, 2018. The successful candidate will provide office, communications and administrative support with a focus on superior customer service, as well as have an aptitude for and enjoy working with numbers.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Experience handling accounts payable in an accurate fashion;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Co-operative talent to work with internal and external customers;
- Proficiency in word processing and data entry; and
- Initiative and an interest to learn.
Things you might like :
- Standard business hours, Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
Competitive salary within the real estate industry, plus a term completion bonus;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- The opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-04