OverviewThe Headhunters & TempsAhead Regional Sales Manager – MB-SK Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
The Headhunters & TempsAhead
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Regional Sales Manager – MB-SK
Oil & gas, mining, agriculture, construction, HVAC etc. They provide solutions to their clients in industries such as:….
You’ve got ambition, you’ve got leadership and you’ve got a designation; now this Regional Sales Manager role needs to get you on board. Our client is one of the largest family owned North American companies. A well-established industrial organization that works in protective, OEM, general industrial and power coatings markets. They provide solutions to their clients in industries such as: oil & gas, mining, agriculture, construction, HVAC etc.
This supervisory role will oversee outside sales professionals across MB & SK. Reporting directly to the Vice President you will be responsible from achieving annual sales revenue, profit and expense management objectives for the territory.
What the company expects from you:
- Strong leadership skills and experience developing business plans to achieve corporate objectives.
- Experience developing strategic plans and making recommendations to capitalize on opportunities that affect market share and ability to enter into new market segments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from the company:
- Healthy base salary based on experience and qualifications
- Full benefits plan
- Car allowance and company card for gas and expenses
- Supportive work environment to ensure your success in the role
- Excellent opportunity for career growth within the company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume in confidence to Olena Kuzemczak at okuzemczak(at)theheadhunters.ca.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is one of the largest recruitment firms in Western Canada dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. Our team of recruitment consultants have years of business and management experience. Each consultant is dedicated to their area of specialty and have a deep level of expertise they share with their vast networks. They understand the balance between technical requirements and the importance of fit. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value add to those we serve. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, reduced turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale, and more. Learn about us at www.theheadhunters.ca .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-06