OverviewThe Headhunters & TempsAhead Director of Sales Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
The Headhunters & TempsAhead
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Director of Sales
If you are driven to craft this eager market and thrust your team past their sales goals, this opportunity needs you!…
With your unique blend of impressive leadership and command over sales objectives, you are exactly what our client is looking for. The Director of Sales is adept when it comes to implementing lucrative sales strategies. To be successful in this role, you will utilize your big book of business and leverage your strong network. What’s more, the ideal candidate will have flat deck experience and an in-depth understanding of the transportation industry. If you are driven to craft this eager market and thrust your team past their sales goals, this opportunity needs you!
Our client is a multinational transportation company with brand recognition. Operating in a certainly dynamic environment, this corporation will offer unique obstacles that only you, with such grace and dexterity, can solve. Success will follow this Vice President by: attracting the best talent, constructing ingenious programs and utilizing innovative techniques to push the market forward.
What the Director of Sales does:
- Directs and implements critical sales strategies and tracks performance to ensure success
- Executes well-researched plans and programs to maximize pricing strategies and client satisfaction
- Attracts the best talent in market and trains them to professionally continue the powerful market presence
- Holds the marketing and sales staff to the highest levels of professionalism to maintain the excellent brand image and superb customer service
- Researches, responds and evaluates innovative techniques and client feedback to push the company to new heights
What the company expects from you:
- 10+ years of successful experience in sales, marketing or related
- Flat deck experience and industry experience in transportation or logistics
- Strong network and big book of business
- Demonstrated success leading a sales team to exceed goals
- Proven success in implementing and managing sales and marketing programs
- Superb written and verbal communication abilities
- Unmatched ability to manage and build ongoing relationships
What you can expect
- A very generous salary of with bonus’
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Very prestigious role with a rewarding environment
- To join an enthusiastic team driven to continue market dominance
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please send your resume through to Olena Kuzemczak by pressing apply now!
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is one of the largest recruitment firms in Western Canada dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. Our team of recruitment consultants have years of business and management experience. Each consultant is dedicated to their area of specialty and has a deep level of expertise they share with their vast networks. They understand the balance between technical requirements and the importance of fit . We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value add to those we serve. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, reduced turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale, and more. Learn about us at www.theheadhunters.ca
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21