OverviewThe Fairmont Winnipeg VG Restaurant Server Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
The Fairmont Winnipeg
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
VG Restaurant Server
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations….
VG Restaurant Server
Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The Fairmont Winnipeg
Employee Status : Regular
VG Restaurant Server
As a Server with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding Food & Beverage offerings makes guests of our restaurants and lounges feel unique and valued.
Hotel Overview: Located in the heart of vibrant downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba — at the historic corner of Portage and Main — Fairmont Winnipeg luxury hotel extends the naturally warm reception of the Prairies. Just step outside our Winnipeg hotel and the city is at your feet.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Outlets Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up food & beverage service and clears up of tables in the Velvet Glove Restaurant.
- Ensure exceptional service to clients with strong sales skills to increase average cheque.
- Ensures all guests have a memorable experience in dining.
- To demonstrate a complete understanding of Restaurant Policies & Procedures and Service Standards as outlined in the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Have complete knowledge of the Menu; Beverage lists in the outlet and all other special promotions taking place in the hotel. Knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods.
- To be able to answer any Guest questions about menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Responsible for up-selling
- Ensures all bills are handled in an accurate manner.
- Adheres to Health & Safety policy and ensuring safe work practices are followed at all times.
- Adheres to the hotel’s environmental policies and procedures.
- Adherers to all allergy policies
- Demonstrates Service Promise Standards and Values
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: To be eligible for employment with Fairmont Winnipeg, you must be in possession of a working visa for Canada. We do not provide offer letters to applicants seeking to get their work visas. Applicants must have their work visas in place prior to applying.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Closing Date : 10.Jan.2018, 10:59:00 AM
Job Number: LOM00457
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10