OverviewThe Estee Lauder Companies Operations Executive – Smashbox, Temporary Part-Time (1 Year Contract) Temporary in Toronto, ON
The Estee Lauder Companies
Branch Toronto ON CA
Operations Executive – Smashbox, Temporary Part-Time (1 Year Contract)
In conjunction with Regional Marketing Director, communicate to accounts on a timely basis all updates/revisions on shipping and collateral issues….
Reports to: Brand Manager
Hours: 20 Hours/ Week
The Operations Executive is responsible to plan and manage the execution of the headquarter accounts to deliver the sales, shipping and returns budgets while staying within the spending guidelines. This will occur by execution of the following job responsibilities:
JOB RESPONSIBILITY:Responsibility to Company:
- Analyze and manage stock and sales plans by brand for assigned accounts to achieve fiscal year shipping goals.
- Manage purchase order information and shipping status for each headquarter account and disseminate information to selling team and regional offices.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly shipping commitments and prepare all necessary information to support forecasts submitted.
- Negotiate, along with the Regional Marketing Directors for proper stock levels to accomplish sales goals.
- Influence account management’s understanding of and action toward company’s needs by insuring appropriate stock levels, timely order flow and general business support.
- Allocate saleable and non-saleable allocations for assigned accounts to enable execution of the marketing programs.
- Monitor the process of returned merchandise, including overstock, testers and other DIF.
- Insure that company policies and financial control procedures are followed.
- Provide feedback to company on the effectiveness of brand strategies and initiatives, with suggestions for improvement where possible.
Responsibility to People:
- Work in tandem with the Account Executives to insure correct stock levels based on sales trends.
- Provide strategic sell-thru information to account teams to partner on sell-thru strategy.
- Provide Account Executives with administrative information regarding sales, collateral and set allocations, etc.
- Strategize with the Regional Marketing Director and Account Executive the promotional and business program that will deliver the best sales results.
- Provide timely information to the Regional Marketing Director about customer and brand issues.
Responsibility to Accounts:
- Provide account’s business priorities to the appropriate company personnel to maximize sales opportunities.
- In conjunction with Regional Marketing Director, communicate to accounts on a timely basis all updates/revisions on shipping and collateral issues.
- Communicate retailer’s needs, objectives and future plans to Regional Marketing Director.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma required
- 5+ years work experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of cosmetics industry in a retail environment required
- Experience/knowledge in fragrance industry an asset
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Solid math skills.
- Possess strong skills in Excel with spreadsheet capability, in addition to strong knowledge of basic computer operations, Outlook and Word.
- Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
- Strong negotiating skills, ability to work with and through varied levels of customers.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Ability to work independently and prioritize.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-24