OverviewThe Economical Insurance Group Supervisor, Customer Care Service Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
The Economical Insurance Group
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Supervisor, Customer Care Service
We know that pet insurance offers more than just financial protection for pet owners — it promotes quality care and wellness. Supervisor, Customer Care Service….
Supervisor, Customer Care Service
Reporting to the Customer Care Director, you will be responsible for inspiring, developing, engaging and supporting a high performance team to integrate service and selling strategies that drive business growth, retention and service excellence. You will be participating in setting Customer Care Centre strategies and leading on development and implementation of tactical plans.
Who We Are:
Petline is Canada’s oldest and largest pet insurance company. Our employees are the reason we’ve come as far as we have, and the reason we’ll go much further still.
We know that pet insurance offers more than just financial protection for pet owners — it promotes quality care and wellness. Put simply, we help people help their pets.
We are pet advocates, and our passion and dedication shine through in all that we do. We focus on customers first, we bring our best, and we’re stronger together.
Who We’re Looking for:
- You have strong communication skills
- You’re effective and calm when working under pressure
- You’re professional, friendly, and courteous — bonus points for a good sense of humour
- You’re successful at building effective business relationships
- You promote and contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our values
- Developing a high performance team through employee development, performance management, coaching, and team effectiveness
- Leading on the implementation of operational plans and facilitating cross-team collaboration
- Leading the implementation of process and service improvements and developing training and staff procedural guides
Business Operations (30%)
- Managing service calling programs, including outbound initiatives, to improve overall customer experience and client retention and meet corporate annualized cancellation rates
- Managing and growing online services
- Ensuring compliance with provincial and federal regulations
- Business Planning (15%)
- Participating with the Director, Customer Care in establishing annual budgets, goals, strategies and operational plans to achieve customer-focused metrics
- Analyzing results, devising coaching strategies and revising tactical plans to meet goals
- Participating in the development of Customer Care Centre policies and processes
Customer Service (10%)
- Supporting, responding to and resolving escalated customer concerns
Your Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- General Insurance License, Level 1 is required
- General Insurance License, Level 2 is an asset
What You’ll Experience:
- An incredible team of smart, diverse, and supportive people that want to help you be better at what you do
- Great benefits, ongoing education, and competitive pay
- Unexpected perks to keep things fun
How to Apply:
Please combine your cover letter and resume into one document when submitting your application on the career website for consideration.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24