OverviewThe Economical Insurance Group Graphic Designer Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
The Economical Insurance Group
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Graphic Design (70%):. Strong commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation. Post secondary degree in Communications, Advertising or Graphic Design….
Reporting to the Team Leader, Digital Marketing you will be a part of Canada’s leading pet health insurance company.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing, creating the look and layout of our websites and distributing marketing materials to promote company products. You will be supporting, planning and a part of concept development of marketing initiatives.
Who We Are:
Petline is Canada’s oldest and largest pet insurance company. Our employees are the reason we’ve come as far as we have, and the reason we’ll go much further still.
We know that pet insurance offers more than just financial protection for pet owners — it promotes quality care and wellness. Put simply, we help people help their pets.
We are pet advocates, and our passion and dedication shine through in all that we do. We focus on customers first, we bring our best, and we’re stronger together.
Who We’re Looking for:
- You’re a self-directed individual with demonstrated ability to drive results and multi-task while working to tight deadlines
- You have strong communication skills
- You’re effective and calm when working under pressure
- You’re professional, friendly, and courteous — bonus points for a good sense of humour
- You promote and contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our values
Graphic Design (70%):
- Develop our brand across all platforms with the emphasis on web
- Design website graphics logos, brochures, newsletters, training materials, inserts, signage, invitations and tradeshow booths
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Petline Intranet
- Assist in concept development of advertising, marketing and promotional initiatives
- Support preparation of proposals and budgets for marketing initiatives
- Create camera-ready artwork for promotional items
- Assisting in concept development of advertising, marketing and promotional initiatives
- Supporting preparation of proposals and budgets for marketing initiatives
Your Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in a Graphic Designer position
- Post secondary degree in Communications, Advertising or Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft Office
- Strong commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and effectively manage time
- Excellent organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail
What You’ll Experience:
- An incredible team of smart, diverse, and supportive people that want to help you be better at what you do
- Great benefits, ongoing education, and competitive pay
- Unexpected perks to keep things fun
How to Apply:
Please combine your cover letter and resume into one document when submitting your application for consideration.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24