OverviewThe Economical Insurance Group Accounts Payable Representative (contract) Contract in Kitchener, ON
The Economical Insurance Group
Branch Kitchener ON CA
Accounts Payable Representative (contract)
Demonstrated high level of customer service. Facilitating the allocation and approval process with the business unit utilizing workflow technologies and a…
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable and interacting with vendors as well as internal customers, the Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of payables in accordance with company policies, guidelines and established service levels.
Please Note: This is a one year contract position.
- Receiving and managing of invoices;
- Facilitating the allocation and approval process with the business unit utilizing workflow technologies and a customer services approach;
- Ensuring all payments have the necessary approvals;
- Using the payment generation process with an operational efficiency approach;
- Using continuous efficiency analysis and review of procedures in an effort to improve efficiency, making suggestions to business units as appropriate;
- Responding to and/or directing inquiries as appropriate;
- Producing accounts payable related reports and analysis to support internal client’s business planning needs;
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy;
- Performs well in a busy operation and remain calm under pressure;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work in and support a team environment;
- Demonstrated high level of customer service.
- Completed degree or diploma from an accredited institution;
- Minimum three years working experience in a receivables or payables environment;
- Strong understanding of taxes and the application of in an invoice processing environment.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Kitchener, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24