OverviewThe Co-operators Associate Insurance Advisor I Full Time in Dalhousie, NB
Branch Dalhousie NB CA
Associate Insurance Advisor I
Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products. The Associate Insurance Advisor I is a key player in the support and development of…
Language: Bilingualism in English and French is required.
The Associate Insurance Advisor I is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance) and may provide some basic support for additional product lines.
What you’re responsible for:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products.
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs.
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Complete front-line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines.
- Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections. May be required to complete inspections.
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity.
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships.
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
What to expect:
- Strict confidentiality with respect to client’s financial status and other personal information.
- This role involves direct contact with clients and/or service providers in their environment.
- You may be required have your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
To be successful:
- You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and effectively manage your time in the quest of client satisfaction.
- You leverage information about client’s needs and situations to qualify sales opportunities and exhibit strong communication skills that allow you to clearly convey messages.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and building productive client relationships in order to exceed client expectations.
- You’re an effective team player and provide guidance to support the development of your peers.
To join our team:
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred.
- General Insurance License is required or must obtain within two (2) months.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- OTL licence is preferred.
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset and experience with selling techniques is preferred.
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Employers.
- Flexible work options and paid time off to support your personal and family needs.
- A holistic approach to your well-being, with physical and mental health programs and a supportive workplace culture.
- Paid volunteer days to give back to your community.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
Interested in applying?
Click ‘apply now’ to submit your current resume and cover letter. Tell us a bit about yourself, your professional experience and how you think you can make a difference at The Co-operators. We look forward to learning more about you and we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . #BETTERCAREER
The Co-operators values a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment, and we’re committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities during the recruitment process. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation, please contact the hiring manager.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dalhousie, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-16