OverviewThe City of Red Deer Environmental Services Technologist Full Time in Red Deer, AB
The City of Red Deer
Branch Red Deer AB CA
Environmental Services Technologist
Red Deer, AB
Three years experience in municipal public works environment with a focus on Project & infrastructure management….
The Environmental Services Technologist is responsible for the coordination of a variety of programs, projects and activities in the Environmental Planning Section. This position prepares and administers various maintenance and supplies tenders and also performs a variety of administrative activities.
- Diploma in Civil or Environmental Engineering Technology.
- Registered as a Certified Engineering Technologist or Applied Science Technologist with Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists.
- Three years experience in municipal public works environment with a focus on Project & infrastructure management.
- One year computerized drafting experience.
- Valid class 5 drivers license.
- Mature open communication skills
- Good computer skills including Word processing and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently.
Specific Demands of the Job:
- Occasional work outside normal hours
- Occasional public speaking
- Occasional exposure to risk during on site monitoring
- Attendance at public and internal meetings.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 75 hours biweekly.
ESTC – Environmental Services Technologist.pdf
Applications are being accepted until October 09, 2015
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23