OverviewThe Brick Warehouse Associate Part Time in Trois-Rivières, QC
Branch Trois-Rivières QC CA
If you’ve been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development…
If you’ve been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Warehouse / Merchandising Associate , you are the strength that supports The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while upholding the highest of safety standards in all that you do. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a constantly changing and fast paced environment.
- Moving and lifting of product
- Attach price tags & promotions to displays
- Unload trailers, organize stock, assemble & wrap furniture
- Assist customers and store staff with issues and questions regarding product
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a merchandising or customer service environment
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Mindfulness of safe material handling procedures and techniques
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is an asset
- Warehouse experience operating equipment is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “ employer - paid ” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal ” Paid ” days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
In-Store Warehouse/Merchandising/Visual Display
High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Trois-Rivières, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24