OverviewThe Brick Sales Associate Part Time in Saint-Hubert, QC
Branch Saint-Hubert QC CA
We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business…
If you’ve been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
Guaranteed income! Our top Sales Associates can earn between $50,000 to well over $100,000 annually!
As a Sales Associate, you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This vital quality allows you to be a team oriented individual who enjoys working with others to accomplish both common and personal goals.
You will assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling. Your ability to quickly establish rapport with others will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment.
- 2 years of customer service or sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “ employer - paid ” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal ” Paid ” days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Longueuil, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06