OverviewThe Brick Retail Operations Manager Full Time in Charlottetown, PE
Branch Charlottetown PE CA
Retail Operations Manager
Control and reporting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. 2 or more years of Customer Service or Sales experience….
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Operations Manager drives the business by providing direction and leadership to the Customer Service and Merchandising departments. In this position you will create an open, inclusive environment, establish mutual respect, set realistic goals and objectives, address conflicts quickly and positively, and attract and develop high potential associates. You will be responsible for supervising the Merchandising, Operations, Office, and Customer Service staff. The ideal candidate will manage the team with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, the values, and the mission of The Brick.
- Implement, communicate and ensure compliance with all operating procedures, processes and policies
- Recruit and develop employees through coaching, mentoring and training ; set goals with employees and conduct performance appraisals
- Handle escalated customer service issues and offer solutions
- Increase location profitability and efficiency
- Maintain excellence in store merchandising, detail and customer service
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Promote team work within all departments
- Minimize errors and ensure a high-level of data entry accuracy
- Maintain store inventory levels and accuracy
- Control and reporting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary education an asset
- 2 or more years of Supervisory or Management experience in a Retail environment
- 2 or more years of Customer Service or Sales experience
- Successful track record in customer service, operations and merchandising
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of retail operating systems
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why Work for The Brick?
- Flexible ‘employer-paid’ benefits including Health , Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal ‘ Paid ‘ days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottetown, PE, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03