OverviewThe Brattle Group, Inc. Toronto Research Analyst Intern – Summer 2018 Temporary in Toronto, ON
The Brattle Group, Inc.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Toronto Research Analyst Intern – Summer 2018
You will work side by side with internationally recognized experts in financial economics, corporate finance, energy, competition, and regulatory economics….
Our Summer Internship Opportunity:
This internship role will provide you with the opportunity to apply the economic concepts you’re learning in the classroom in a professional services setting. It will also help you to improve your research and data analysis skills as well as learn to manage and prioritize tasks. You will work side by side with internationally recognized experts in financial economics, corporate finance, energy, competition, and regulatory economics
Typical Assignments Might Include:
• Providing in-depth research, summarizing documents, and communicating with project team members at all levels
• Auditing and contributing to the creation of financial, economic, and operational models
• Adapting economic theory to apply to real life questions and problems
You will work in a cooperative and fun atmosphere that melds dedication to project success and individual professional development. You’ll have the opportunity to discover where your interests lie and how you can best apply your skills. The work environment is casual; the atmosphere is collegial and there is significant, on-going contact between senior and junior staff.
What We’re Looking for – Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
• Candidates working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline – (e.g. economics, math, finance, engineering, etc.) with strong academic performance (a minimum GPA of 3.5)
• Great team skills – our project work is done almost exclusively on teams and it is critical that interns work well with other people. A good sense of humor is always welcome!
• Intellectual curiosity and quickness – we are not just looking for students who do well on coursework, but for those who consistently want to learn/know more and who approach problems with creativity
• A high degree of ownership and commitment – successful interns are committed to doing what it takes to get things right and take “ownership” for their work.
In order to streamline our process, please use your school issued email address on your application.
The Brattle Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10