OverviewThe Bethany Group Maintenance Worker Part Time in Forestburg, AB
The Bethany Group
Branch Forestburg AB CA
Under supervision, this position performs a variety of maintenance, housekeeping and repair duties on various types of….
Under supervision, this position performs a variety of maintenance, housekeeping and repair duties on various types of
equipment, buildings, and grounds under the direction of the Department Supervisor/Maintenance Coordinator and/or other
maintenance workers in accordance with acceptable standards, regulations, safety, policies and procedures. The work is
defined as semi-skilled, routine, manual, becoming somewhat independent. Once routines are learned the work may become
more independent and generally subject to less frequent review by the supervisor or coordinator.
Employees in this classification who have the appropriate training, orientation and/or experience may, from
Time to time, be reassigned (float) to other work areas to meet operational staffing / requirements.
- High School diploma
- Equivalent experience and education considered.
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License with clean abstract.
- 5th Class Power Engineer’s Certification preferred.
- Computer skills required, including ability to: open, read and send emails.
- Ability to access and utilize network information (internet and/or intranet) to access resource material
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Forestburg, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01