OverviewThe Bagg Group Service Desk Representative – Unilingual Contract in Toronto, ON
The Bagg Group
Branch Toronto ON CA
Service Desk Representative – Unilingual
Our client, a leader within financial services is looking for a Service Desk Representative on a one year contract. Exceptional customer service skills….
Our client, a leader within financial services is looking for a Service Desk Representative on a one year contract.
Job Description / Accountabilities:
The primary accountability of this position is to provide first level technical support. Key responsibilities include:
– Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
– Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
– Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
– Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
– Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
– Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications
– Team members receive in-depth classroom training and shadowing and are measured using a performance scorecard approach which highlights productivity, customer interaction, first contact resolution, support proficiency and ticketing quality.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
– Ability to work flexible schedules; based on business needs (which are subject to change), we typically offer weekly rotations including early evening shifts, day shifts and week-end shifts; when we don t have volunteers, we may require team members to cover overnight shifts as well; candidates with more shift flexibility and who meet our hiring criteria will be considered first.
– Above average computing and navigational skills
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
– A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
– University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint) is an asset
A technical support background or related education including experience with some or all of the following: Windows XP, Windows 7 IE6/8, VOIP, Centrex, PCOMM/Host, Active Directory, Citrix/Remote Access, e-Messaging, Lotus Notes and Blackberry
Experience with iPad, Playbook, Smartphone and Android devices is a definite asset
If interested please send your resume to [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24