OverviewThe Associates Group Human Resources Program Administration Contract in Ottawa, ON
The Associates Group Human Resources
Branch Ottawa ON CA
Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 6 years interpreting of performance management reports as they apply to the shipping, exportation…
Our government client is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Program Administration position:
Typical duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Builds, directs, manages, and ensures implementation and effectiveness of DND department’s Performance Management and Improvement System.
- Implements a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact for the organization. Coordinates with local DND departmental bases reference performance and quality initiatives to ensure alignment and optimal use of resources.
- Increases the performance management and quality improvement capacity of the organization in order to ensure that goals are effectively and efficiently met. Increases the department’s capacity to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organizations practices, partnerships, programs, use of resources, and the impact the systems’ improvements will have on the organizations overall landscape.
- Establishes a continuous performance and quality improvement effort and monitoring and reporting system for DND. Regularly reports the status of performance and quality improvement efforts and impacts to management. Coordinates and prepares an annual accountability report including economic, Return-on-Investment analysis and other impact reviews.
- Secondary school diploma is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in a relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- Completion of a graduate degree in a relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution may be required
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 6 years providing and/or coordinating performance management services for materiel with knowledge of supply chain logistics, warehousing efficiencies, border security programs, Preparing documents and reports, in addition to quality improvement ( QI) programs. Develops and communicates the strategic vision, scope and mission of the Performance Management role who will report to a senior Business Planner. Monitoring of information to ensure Departmental compliance of regulations while identifying performance management efficiency issues to Management.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 6 years with regards to methods and applied techniques to conduct performance measurement, gather and analyze information, which will be applied to risk assessment and control system as they apply to distribution logistics and the importation/exportation of material.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 6 years interpreting of performance management reports as they apply to the shipping, exportation and importation of military materiel.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 6 years in an operational or strategic work environment as it pertains to budget and performance measurement activities such as business planning, identifying costs for various activities, performance measurement, verifying and reporting; to coordinate, gather and prepare information, and various reports, to conduct budget activities such as identifying needs and forecasting costs, analyzing ( comparing) historical data, identifying variances, issues and formulating solutions, verifying the work of others for accuracy, compliance and completeness of documentations; to comply with planning and reporting cycles, to align with established objectives and frameworks; and to guide, advise and train managers and colleagues on requirements related to maximizing business efficiencies, budgeting and reporting activities identify possible issues for furtherance to management.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience within the past 6 years in the use of Electronic Data Interchange ( EDI) and NMDS systems and DRMIS experience in the processing of running reports. This includes the understanding of current distribution logistics or transportation environment; and customs clearance processes in a customs brokerage environment.
To apply, please contact [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11