OverviewThe AIM Group HSE Advisor – Canada Contract in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
The AIM Group
Branch Fort Saskatchewan AB CA
HSE Advisor – Canada
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
To provide Construction HSE Support for projects – Planning, execution and delivery of HSSE (Goal Zero) in major project construction activities….
LENGTH: 6-24 months
- Purpose: To provide Construction HSE Support for projects – Planning, execution and delivery of HSSE (Goal Zero) in major project construction activities.
- Preserve license to operate.
- Accountability: Ensure major project delivers global commitments for HSSE.
- Design and implement effective Construction HSSE management on major project, including management of execution contracts and contractors as applicable.
- Direct a team of Construction HSE Advisors and Technicians, both employee and Contractor.
- Integrate activities of entire major project to coordinate and deliver on project commitments.
- Ensuring consistent Construction Site HSE management in major projects.
- Lead readiness reviews/peer coaching, leverage best practices.
- Drive project in Construction towards Goal Zero
- Per diem and expense reimbursement available
- Engineering degree qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years Oil & Gas experience
- 15 years refinery construction role
- 10 years minimum in Construction HSE Leadership position.
- Authorization to live and work in Canada.
- Significant experience of Technical Safety in Projects Skill in Process Safety, Hazards & Effects Management.
- Process Adequate qualification & experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Industry Safety Practices, Codes and Standards and HSSE processes Demonstrable strategic thinking capability.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills.
- Proven problem solving capability.
- The ability to network effectively with a wide range of people at all levels in the organization.
- Proven ability to communicate and contribute in open forum with management.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to represent the Project in external forums and on engagements with external stakeholders.
- Understanding of risk management processes.
- Previous multidiscipline HSE experience.
- High quality HSE Engineer with a broad understanding of all aspects of HSSE Experience in a JV type of environment or third party business is desirable.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-02-18