OverviewTES – The Employment Solution Building Electrical Field Engineer Contract in Newfoundland and Labrador
TES – The Employment Solution
Branch NL CA
Building Electrical Field Engineer
Newfoundland and Labrador
Intercepting non-compliance products upon installation and reporting to site manager all deviations to project requirements and specifications….
We are currently assisting our client a leader in the Transport industry in their search for a Building Electrical Field Engineer for their Atlantic Canada location.
Duration: Contract – 6 months
Hours: Number of hours per week: 40
Location: Atlantic Canada (Newfoundland)
Salary offered: Maximum $50.00/hour
Start date: Immediately
– Coordination of the building electrical services installation on site with contractors mainly for lighting, grounding of MEP equipment, auxiliary services and communication systems (CCTV/Public address, phone jacks,…). This includes finding optimal solutions of installation of electrical works.
– Holding weekly meetings with contractors and suppliers to discuss progress of installation on site and diffusing of minutes of meetings to all stakeholders. Also follow-up with site manager on site the progress of works of electrical contractors.
– Technical review of shop drawings, data sheets of products from suppliers, and as-built drawings of contractors.
– Responding to contractors RFI (request for information), site queries for building electrical services and other technical questions from site.
– Problem solving of encountered issues on site.
– Intercepting non-compliance products upon installation and reporting to site manager all deviations to project requirements and specifications.
– Preparation of site instructions to contractors on site.
– Witnessing the site acceptance tests to be conducted on the electrical equipment and reporting deficiencies and non-compliance items.
– Holding communication with main office in La Prairie and with other MEP field engineers.
– Candidate should be a holder of an electrical engineering degree with minimum of seven to ten years of experience on construction site for building electrical works.
– Candidate should be a member of PEGNL (
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01