OverviewTELUS Communications Manager-Sales, Edmonton Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada….
Accountable to focus on the day to day management of a sales team with a focus on recruiting, training, developing, coaching and activities management for a team of sales professionals.
Required Knowledge & Experience Points:
- Strong knowledge of Business 2 Business sales environment
- A Leader – proven success with managing sales teams or extended teams in a collaborative manner
- Outstanding communicator able to effectively articulate the vision, goals and strategic imperatives of the business and act as an enabler for feedback
- A Business Manager – demonstrates knowledge of a wide scope of products and services
- Strong and effective decision maker able to review options in a constructive and methodical manner to establish the best course of action for the organization
- A Sales Driver – detailed understanding of the sales process and a proven track record of achieving sustainable, profitable business results
- An Achiever – proven track record of consistent and sustainable performance, exceeding challenging financial targets
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Undergraduate degree and/or a minimum 5-7 years sales experience at intermediate or senior level
- Minimum of 5-7 years sales experience at intermediate or senior level
- Previous direct/indirect experience in leading a sales team
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We’re also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values and delivering on our Customers First commitments.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location : CA-AB-Edmonton
Schedule : Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16