Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-04-29
TELUS Communications Client Service Manager II – TELUS Health Full Time in Cambridge, ON
Branch Cambridge ON CA
Client Service Manager II – TELUS Health
The CSM II is responsible to provide proactive service and service level management support to multiple assigned strategic or complex TELUS Health clients to…
TELUS Health EMR is the largest EMR Company across Canada with over 9,000 physicians and offices in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic region.
We are seeking a Client Service Manager II (CSM II) for Eastern Region TELUS Health EMR clients. The CSM II is the client advocate within TELUS Health and is the primary interface between key clients and TELUS for all service delivery and service assurance issues and escalations. The CSM II proactively manages and reports on client service quality to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
The CSM II is responsible to provide proactive service and service level management support to multiple assigned strategic or complex TELUS Health clients to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction, with a focus on improving L2R. The CSM II is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships between the client and TELUS organizations and is accountable to work at senior levels in support of business issues and priorities. Handling escalations from the general client base will also be part of the CSM II’s mandate.
The CSM II promotes and enables improved utilization of the EMR by understanding customer expectations, emerging trends in the role of technology in healthcare, building product knowledge, and driving product enhancements and improvements.
- Maintain and enhance partnership with the Product Management to ensure the project is in line with TELUS Health client expectations
- Single Point Of Accountability (SPOA) to manage the assigned accounts on a 7×24 basis
- Act as the principal conduit to/from the customer for communications and escalations
- Accountable to manage client relationship to instill client loyalty and satisfaction with a focus on revenue retention and growth
- Establish and enhance strategic partnerships with internal/external service partners to improve customer experience
- Able to identify opportunities to Sales to support the growth of the business
- Responsible to perform regular account reviews, conduct client satisfaction surveys, and post incident reports or investigations with overseeing the closure of client satisfaction improvement initiatives
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Knowledge of TELUS Health EMRs and TELUS Health clients, with specific focus on PS Suite EMR
- An ability to understand customer requirements and able to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of TELUS Health EMRs and the clinical market
- End to end understanding of operational processes and a proficiency in EMR and health informatics concepts and competitive environments
- Ability to comprehend problems, develop solutions, and communicate those effectively to all key stakeholders
- Training or support of IT systems, preferably on primary healthcare clinical information systems
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with healthcare clients and/or 5+ years of information technology support/training/delivery experience
- Strong project and time management experience