OverviewTelecon Design Inc Project Coordinator Full Time in Vaughan, ON
Telecon Design Inc
Branch Vaughan ON CA
Experience in the Telecommunications industry is an asset. Telecon provides turnkey solutions for engineering, building, maintaining and repairing…
The role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the projects. This role is the client interface with all project related issues and manages the internal activities with the functional groups to ensure that the project is completed on time.
- Coordinates all aspect of projects (schedule, financial, technical and contractual)
- Is the client’s interface with all related issues on projects
- Interface with 3rd party organizations for permit approvals
- Directs and supports CAD and survey staff for optimum productivity
- Prepares and presents quotes within the standard time frame for the job in accordance with client’s needs and company standards
- Follows support documents, schematics and procedural manuals to ensure adherence to company standards
- Invoicing supporting documentation
- Design calculations where required
- Reviews and evaluates current processes with recommendations
- Quality control on projects
- Supports joint ventures activities where required
- Post-secondary education with a preference given to those with a university degree in engineering or a college diploma in Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an engineering environment and field experience;
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry is an asset.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Familiar with CSA standards, specifically CSA 22.3
- Computer literacy in Windows, Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of engineering design and survey methods.
- Ability to work and focus on a project in a fast paced environment with an upbeat attitude
- Dynamic and able to maintain excellent relations clients
- Team player
- Proven organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Resourceful, adaptable, high integrity, self-starter
- Organized, self-disciplined, reliable and capable of evaluating workload and obtaining cooperation of other departments
- Good presentation and communication skills, self-assurance
- Capable of working under pressure, sense of urgency
ABOUT TELECON GROUP
Telecon Group is a team of seasoned, innovative Professionals who are passionate about their work, committed to delighting customers and for whom health and safety is a core value.
Telecon provides turnkey solutions for engineering, building, maintaining and repairing telecommunication networks that are underground, aerial, indoors and wireless. Over 3,250 passionate employees working across Canada provide design, installation, construction, verification and maintenance services for cabled and wireless networks.
Driven by a desire to be the industry leader, we are committed to offering turnkey solutions and targeted, dedicated, superior quality services, on time and on budget, to meet our customers’ needs and requirements.
Telecon Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04