TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. Business Analyst, Contract, 12months+12M extension Contract in Saskatchewan, MB
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc.
Branch Saskatchewan MB CA
Business Analyst, Contract, 12months+12M extension
Demonstrated experience in preparing project documents including, but not limited to, business cases, proposals, feasibility studies, business process…
Business Analyst OCM
Our client has an immediate need to hire a Business Analyst on a 12 month contract (with an option for an additional 12 months) for their Regina, SK location.
Things You Need to Have:
- Experience as a Senior level leadership Business Analyst with the primary responsibility being to create and implement change management strategies and plans.
- Experience documenting organizational and business rule changes and mapping business processes with a focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structure.
- Experience leading large-scale organizational change efforts on at least two projects with a project budget exceeding $5 million.
- Experience in coaching senior leaders and executives to fulfil the role of change sponsor and providing direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors to support their direct reports (SMEs) through the transitions.
- Ability to work full-time onsite at a provincial government office in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Proven record of achievement on Organizational Change Management capacity with demonstrable previous experience working on multi-million dollar projects involving large-scale organizational change and communications efforts (This requirement will be heavily weighted.)
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance (This requirement will be heavily weighted.).
- Demonstrated work experience and knowledge with change management principles and methodologies (This requirement will be heavily weighted.).
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level which clearly outlines methods, best practices, tools and strategies in facilitating, documenting, analyzing and prioritizing business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing project documents including, but not limited to, business cases, proposals, feasibility studies, business process requirements, process mapping, strategies, training manuals, business specifications, detailed budget estimates, gap analysis, quality assurance, traceability matrix and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level on at least one major business transformation project that involved implementing major business changes and processes.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple assignments concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Demonstrated experience facilitating and conducting business process mapping workshops and requirements gathering sessions to elicit business requirements with an emphasis on understanding the business priorities.
- Demonstrated experience preparing and conducting presentations, organizing and facilitating interviews and meetings with Senior Stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of working with an integrated team of (greater than ten) business users, technical resources and third party vendors comprised of employees and contracted resources
- Demonstrated leadership experience with an emphasis on successful mentoring experiences.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with Project Management approaches, tools, and methodologies.
- Assets would be Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification, certification in a recognized change management course (Prosci etc.), previous experience working in the public sector
Job Type: Contract
- OCM: 1 year
- Prosci: 1 year
- BA: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CBAP – Certified Business Analysis Professional