Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-04-05
Technicolor Head of Learning & Development – Canada Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Head of Learning & Development – Canada
Maintain and improve all training standards in-line with and at a global level. _Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment…
Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world-class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging technologies. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on-the-go.
- To work with key business stakeholders to adapt and deliver an effective regional L&D Strategy, which supports the delivery of the business objectives through maximizing the potential of our people and managing career pathways.
- To work closely with senior managers to identify learning needs; and to design and develop relevant learning initiatives and interventions; to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of these, ensuring employees have the necessary skills to deliver strategic business objectives.
- To oversee all learning engagement activities across a number of different sites, managing a range of innovative and engaging learning interventions. Also to ensure that all learning operations are managed consistently and efficiently, meeting business requirements.
- To oversee and manage our University Engagement Strategy, making sure we are supporting of new and emerging talent across the business.
- To oversee the development of the career pathway framework to support the region.
- Lead a team to further develop the learning culture, casting a commercial eye to develop learning that delivers tangible return on investment
- Maintain and improve all training standards in-line with and at a global level.
- Support the regional development of the L&D team’s capability and skills.
- Understand the changing and growing needs of a complex workforce and plan for future business needs.
- Closely align Regional L&D with the Talent and HR business needs
- Utilizes a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training
- Keep abreast of market information and trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidates will have/be;
- A strategic business partner with specialist knowledge of L&D methodology
- Comprehensive experience in leading and developing a team of L&D professionals
- Proven experience in driving large scale, complex Learning solutions.
- Project Management skills, with the ability to work autonomously and deliver with and through others.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering value for money via effective contract management
- Ideally, Accredited Coaching qualification | Recognized Personality Profiling Accreditation | CIPD
- You will have a natural ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop employees and teams.
- You will be a thought leader, with a commitment to innovation, quality, customer service and value for money
- First class communication and customer service skills, with the ability to develop long term business relationships
- A natural ability to engage and inspire, complimented by outstanding presenting and facilitation skills
- The ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities at any one time
Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to coach and challenge stakeholders when necessary
Job Type: Full-time