OverviewTechnical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) Solutions Architect (IRC7300) Full Time in Toronto, ON
Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Branch Toronto ON CA
Solutions Architect (IRC7300)
Responsible for coordinating and managing the overall deployment of solutions, including sequencing of project deployments to ensure on-time delivery…
Since 1997, the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) has delivered public safety services on behalf of the government of Ontario. With headquarters in west Toronto, the TSSA is a self-funded, not-for-profit organization that employs approximately 400 staff across Ontario. The roles within the TSSA are as diverse as the Province we serve. It takes all kinds of people with varied skillsets and backgrounds to meet our organizational goals, but our employees share a few key traits:
• We are passionate about public safety.
• We are highly skilled, problem-solvers.
• We are collaborators who are invested in the communities we work in.
• We are more than employees; we are serving the greater good.
• We are committed to life-long learning and development.
• We operate with the highest integrity.
TSSA provides our employees with competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and — most importantly — a sense of purpose. Our work is vital to the success and safety of the Province, and it’s our people who make it possible.
The solutions architect will manage the ERP implementation portfolio and will provide expertise to the TSSA 20/20 project. They will work with business SME, Business Analysts and Systems analysts to analyze and validate business requirements and design end to end high level solutions across multiple systems/modules.
· Responsible for coordinating and managing the overall deployment of solutions, including sequencing of project deployments to ensure on-time delivery
- Collaborate with business SME, application developers, systems analysts and business analysts for solution design
- Ensure the application design addresses best business practices and data interfaces with other applications
· Work with the Project manager(s), Technical Architect(s), Technology Business Analyst(s) to plan initiative deployments and to define the deployment requirements
- Create and update application and system architecture documentation, including logical diagrams, systems overview, and other application specific documentation
- Coordinate new builds with test teams
· Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met deployment requirements
· Manage cross release, cross unit ownership of deployment issues and interdependencies
· Proactively identify deployment issues and risks and put measures in place to resolve, escalating only when necessary
· Makes sure to eliminate the obstacles and the problems which prevent the team from moving forward and from progressing in its work;
· 15 years of experience as a solution architect in fast passed multi project environments
· Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
· Experienced with integrations between multiple other platforms and technologies
· Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
· Strong client-facing communication skills
· Strong business analytical skills
· Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
· Experience with a top-tier web software and/or large consulting firm
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17