OverviewTD Bank TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS – BLOCKCHAIN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE INTERN, 4 MONTH Internship in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS – BLOCKCHAIN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE INTERN, 4 MONTH
Our Technology Solutions leaders are committed to people development, career advancement and value diversity and inclusion….
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Our Technology Solutions leaders are committed to people development, career advancement and value diversity and inclusion.
How You Will Contribute
• Perform market research and deliver industry analyses on blockchain, a rapidly evolving and emerging technology
• Curated a weekly market snapshot by gathering and analyzing blockchain-related news items and interpreting the items through a financial industry lens.
• Help to create educational materials and presentation for TD teams including senior management team.
• Currently enrolled in an engineering, business analysis or marketing program
• Excellent Power Point skills
• Strong writing ability, content marketing
• Creativity and expression
• Organized and able to multi-task through shifting priorities
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Communications – interpersonal, ability to manage community and content related to the community
• Research skills and able to stay on top of news and trends related to fintechs and technology in the blockchain space
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Comfort with ambiguity (i.e. blockchain can be a vague space to navigate and successful candidates should be comfortable with the nature of this industry)
• Candidate does not need to be very technical but should have an interest in emerging technology
• Driven team player, interested in a dynamic environment with the ability to exercise good judgment
Please ensure your application includes:
• Unofficial university transcript
• Cover letter (maximum 1 page)
• Resume (maximum 2 pages)
This position will commence May 1, 2017.
To meet our Recruiters & Technology Solutions staff on campus, visit our Campus Events page. Learn more about Kick-Starting Your Career in Technology at TD on YouTube.
Application deadline: While we anticipate most positions will be filled by end of February, this posting will remain open until all positions are filled.
Monday-Friday, standard business hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23