OverviewTD Bank Product Analyst, Travel Insurance Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Product Analyst, Travel Insurance
Reporting to the AVP, Travel Insurance, the Product Analyst contributes to the achievement of the business strategy, goals and objectives by supporting…
Reporting to the AVP, Travel Insurance, the Product Analyst contributes to the achievement of the business strategy, goals and objectives by supporting strategies to retain and grow profitable business for the product group.
As a member of the TD Direct Life and Health Product team,
- Provide assistance with the ongoing management of the Travel product line. This includes providing analytical insight.
- Act as a subject matter expert through data mining and producing analysis that will contribute to the Travel Insurance strategy
- Support the planning and the forecasting process on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Compile and analyze key performance statistics
- Lead and coordinate multiple stakeholder groups on assigned initiatives, ensuring that timelines are met and that the needs of the customer, employee and shareholder are maintained.
- Assist in facets of projects that drive TD Insurance goals, including execution and post implementation analysis.
- Conduct ongoing industry and competitive analysis to obtain market insights for Travel products and all embedded benefits portfolio
- Conduct impact assessments (on customers, operations & financials) when changes affecting our products are proposed.
- Support Product Managers or Senior Product Managers with product profitability analysis, market trends, pricing, distribution support, policy and the creation of business cases.
- Develop and Maintain proposed / future product changes library
- Liaise with various partners and stakeholders for implementation and resolution of issues.
- Understand market and industries within the portfolio to ensure value added service is provided to clients while mitigating risk to TDI
- Complete all compliance training and attestations within required timelines
– Post-secondary accreditation in business or related field is an asset.
– Excellent Microsoft Office Software skills required (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), and ability to interact with Senior Management
- Demonstrated relationship management skills to effectively deal with cross-functional teams, consisting of both internal and external partners
- Strong team player with an ability to achieve objectives while functioning within a team environment
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals and ability to schedule and coordinate short-term and long-term initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of TD Insurance Direct Life and Health products and processes would an asset
- Knowledge of the Travel Insurance industry and the competitive landscape would be an asset
- Understanding of regulatory requirements is an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-19