OverviewTD Bank Analyst, Data Analytics & Insights Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Analyst, Data Analytics & Insights
Develop a knowledge and understanding of tables and their relationships within the data warehouse. Communicate with internal clients from Actuarial, Finance,…
If you love numbers and have a good analytical mind this position represents an exciting challenge for you. You will thrive in a dynamic team whose mandate is to deploy and implement Business Intelligence projects for TD Insurance (Home and Auto). You will be asked to produce various analyses and reports using company data. These analyses will allow you to work with a team of dynamic professionals who understand and define different business needs in line with strategic initiatives within TD Insurance. Finally, this position offers excellent career opportunities within the TD Bank Group.
Under the supervision of the Senior Analyst, Data Analytics & Insights:
- Extract, validate and transform data using Oracle SQL and SAS.
- Analyze data for Risk Events project or requests for ad hoc reports and make recommendations in line with business needs.
- Participate in all project phases from the initial analysis to implementation, including acceptance tests.
- Meet several business leaders within the organization in order to identify and document their business needs in terms of reports and data and translate them into IT needs.
- Communicate with internal clients from Actuarial, Finance, Product, etc. in order to answer a variety of questions.
- Perform analyses in order to explain fluctuations, trends or gaps between different data sources.
Develop a knowledge and understanding of tables and their relationships within the data warehouse
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics or actuarial science. (If combined with relevant experience, a bachelor’s or master’s degree in another discipline may be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of SAS, SQL and programming
- 2 years of relevant experience. Excellent academic results may be considered.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Demonstrate highly developed analytical skills
- Be rigorous and quality conscious
- Master Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Work efficiently in a team setting
- Have the ability to synthesize analysis results
- Be independent and persistent
- Know how to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Be mature and demonstrate a professional image
- Be ambitious and have the will to excel
- Knowledge in the field of property and casualty insurance in Canada.
Knowledge of Business Intelligence
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23