OverviewTC Media Data Entry Clerk Temporary in Kitchener, ON
Branch Kitchener ON CA
Data Entry Clerk
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for…
As an individual who possesses exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, you will provide administrative support by maintaining an accurate database, thereby allowing for up-to-date and timely retrieval of information.
This incumbent will be employed by TC Media, working with the M
- andM Meat Shops Marketing Department. This is a contract position. MandM Meat Shops is located in Kitchener, Ontario. Job Duties: Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word processing, spreadsheet and file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to TC Media policies
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- You have very strong administrative skills and an eye for detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and would consider yourself a team player
- Candidates will possess excellent MS Office skills (Word, Outlook and Excel) and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You have basic proficiency in Adobe InDesign
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality and within equal opportunity principles.
TC Transcontinental is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Kitchener, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17