OverviewTANGERINE Talent Acquisition & Training Analyst (Moncton) Full Time in Moncton, NB
Branch Moncton NB CA
Talent Acquisition & Training Analyst (Moncton)
This will entail ongoing evaluation of all new hire activities including applicant solicitation, screening, interviewing, selection criteria setting, new hire…
ROLE OVERVIEW :
The Talent Acquisition & Training Analyst (Moncton), reports directly to the Manager, Training in Service & Sales. The role will work cooperatively with the Manager, Talent Acquisition in Human Resources and will actively support the Moncton Service & Sales leadership team with respect to Agent recruiting needs. The Talent Acquisition & Training Analyst is responsible for; evaluating the performance of new hire Agents in both Moncton and Toronto as they progress through the selection and onboarding processes, sourcing, hiring the best possible talent for the Moncton contact centre, and evaluating the effectiveness of the Service & Sales training efforts for all Agents nationally.
The new hire performance evaluation component is intended to ensure the best possible Service talent is attracted to the Bank in both Moncton and Toronto. The analyses of new hire Agent performance will be leveraged to strengthen recruiting practices and candidate selection criteria in an effort to minimize attrition and maximize Service capability. This will entail ongoing evaluation of all new hire activities including applicant solicitation, screening, interviewing, selection criteria setting, new hire training, incubation practices and performance three months past graduation to full Agent.
The recruiting accountabilities include end-to-end recruiting to hire the best possible talent for the Moncton contact centre by promoting and maintaining awareness of Tangerine’s employment presence in the Moncton market and proactively executing recruiting activities to build a pipeline of high calibre candidates.
In addition, the Talent Acquisition and Training Analyst will assess and track the effectiveness of national Agent development training to gauge its effectiveness on driving improved Service consistency, efficiency and productivity.
Focus of Talent Acquisition & Training Analyst:
- Analytical support to optimize agent recruiting and new hire training in both Moncton and Toronto
- Stay in tune with both recruiting FTE requirements in addition to the current and evolving Service & Sales talent requirements and performance objectives
- Stay abreast of the internal staff movement and the impacts on Service department skill inventories – forecasting FTE and skill gaps and identifying training opportunities to resolve
- Develop quantifiable metrics to evaluate recruiting and new hire training performance
- Generate a pipeline of talent in Moncton to increase the velocity to hire while delivering “best candidate” agent recruits
- Provide recommendations for the procurement of candidates from a variety of sources including: Social Media, LinkedIn, Job Fairs, Post-secondary institutions etc. Execute on recommendations in Moncton
- Evaluation of training effectiveness for agent development (Service & Sales skills and product and process knowledge) in both Moncton and Toronto and hiring execution in Moncton
- Evaluate the evolution of long term staffing needs as new products are launched and new Service strategies are implemented.
- Provide analytical support and strategic recommendations on new Agent recruiting practices and Agent sourcing opportunities
- Drive improvements in terms of efficiency of training delivery, knowledge retention and Service consistency, efficiency and productivity performance
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Team to inform them on new Agent performance trends – identifying weaknesses/strengths and potential connections to current recruiting practices
- Identify recruiting best practices/procedures and communicate opportunities to improve Agent recruitment – including: screening tool criteria, interview criteria, candidate resume assessments, etc.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting for both Moncton and Toronto
- Development of a recruiting and onboarding database to facilitate analyses and performance tracking
- Build strong internal relationships with all participants who support the identification, selection and development of new Agent hires
- Assist in the management of external Recruitment Vendor(s), developing relationships and partnership with offline and online recruiting management partners
- Fulfill in timely manner the new hire recruitment objectives of the Moncton contact centre resulting in “best candidate” hires by executing on phone screens, interviews, background checks, administration and governance of the hiring process
- Fulfill in a timely manner the internal hiring objectives of the Moncton contact centre
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates by promoting the Tangerine brand as a preferred employer in local markets (Toronto and Moncton), the development of strong recruiting networks and the cultivation of a robust online community for Tangerine aspiring candidates
- Ongoing evaluation and tracking of Agent development training; yielding performance trending by product and by topic and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring of Agent skill levels within the Service team to ensure optimal planning of Agent development efforts
- Coordinate with Coaching support and Everyday Banking Managers to ensure development plans can be effectively planned and executed
- A post-secondary education
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Recruitment work experience
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Administration experience
- Knowledge of the Canada Labour Code
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Ability to travel to Toronto and various recruitment events and job fairs (est. at 1 week per month)
Tangerine is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-26