OverviewTalentworks Financial Services Officer 1- Temporary Temporary in Bridgewater, NS
Branch Bridgewater NS CA
Financial Services Officer 1- Temporary
Experience in creating journal vouchers and financial reporting is required. Our client is currently seeking a temporary part-time Financial Services Officer…
Our client is currently seeking a temporary part-time Financial Services Officer for their office in Bridgewater.
What you’ll do:
- Preparation and control of annual budgets
- Review and analysis of accounting data
- Preparation of various financial and statistical statements
- Maintenance of revenue and expenditure records
- Reconciliation & balancing of accounts & making adjustments
- Opening and closing entries
- Preparation and maintenance of necessary records and reports
What you’ll need:
- Grade XII Education
- Training in Accounting or related field
- The ability to process payroll in a unionized environment
- Experience in creating journal vouchers and financial reporting is required
- Experience using SAP
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for! Send us your resume today!
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Talentworks Inc. appreciates all submissions, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Bridgewater, NS, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-18