OverviewtalentFIT Senior IMIT Business Analyst (2/7) Contract in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Senior IMIT Business Analyst (2/7)
Upon completion of Phase 2 and the move into the new Teck Acute Care Center (TACC) in November of 2017, Phase 3 of the Redevelopment Project will commence with…
Our Vancouver area client is a leader in the support and provision of healthcare services to the British Columbia public.
The client is seeking a Senior IMIT Business Analyst on a contract basis to support the C&W Redevelopment Project.
Upon completion of Phase 2 and the move into the new Teck Acute Care Center (TACC) in November of 2017, Phase 3 of the Redevelopment Project will commence with the decommissioning and repurposing of the 1982 building.
The repurposing of the existing 1982 building will allow Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children to move into the Oak Street Campus and for the expansion of the Single Room Maternity Care (SRMC) unit at BC Women’s by 10 beds.
Sunny Hill services moving into the renovated space on the main floor of the 1982 are mainly outpatient clinics providing rehabilitation services. They will also be occupying space on the 3 rd floor which includes 18 acute rehabilitation beds and research/administration space.
The creation of 10 new SRMC beds for BC Women’s necessitates one decanting move. The perinatal Substance Use inpatient unit (FIR) will be displaced to the 3 rd floor allowing the Balsam postpartum unit to move into the vacated FIR space on the 2 nd floor. This allows for the demolition of the previous Balsam unit and construction of 10 new SRMC rooms.
Anticipated services include:
- Develop an inventory of applications and infrastructure required for this Project
- Conduct discovery meetings with business and IMIT applications owners
- Identify the duration, configuration, integration, testing and budget required to expand each application so it can be utilized for this Project
- Identify any risk and issues related to the expanding the applications
- Identify operational reporting requirements
- Support the delivery of the infrastructure design including network and wireless services, device planning, telehealth and AV planning, voice services and digital wayfinding services.
- Support the planning and implementation process for the decommissioning of the 1982 building.
In addition to the requirements noted below, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field
- Experience working within the Health Authorities
- Experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders gathering and documentation
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills
- Strong Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Maximum 30 hour work week. Apply today! There is an excellent chance of extension. Deadline is February 14, 2017.
Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in an Business Analyst role in a project-based environment
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11