OverviewTalent Quest Ltd German speaking Customer Management Executive Contract in Surrey, BC
Talent Quest Ltd
Branch Surrey BC CA
German speaking Customer Management Executive
Responding to healthcare professionals’ requests for shipment details and order status. Responding to queries from healthcare professionals, providing accurate…
– Pharmaceutical sector
Location: Surrey, South West London
Type: Temporary, full-time
Salary: £25,000 paid pro rata
Would you like to be part of an ambitious and rapidly growing organisation, where everything you do will positively impact the lives of medical patients globally? Do you have a steady track record of customer service, in a professional office-based or contact centre environment? We are looking for the highest calibre of German speaking Customer Management Executives, to manage inbound and outbound customer communications, via phone email and fax. A mature attitude, problem solving skills and genuine passion for customer satisfaction is essential!
- Providing critical customer support to medical professionals requiring access to specific medicines on behalf of their patients.
- Professionally handling all inbound and outbound customer correspondence via phone, fax and email, providing a knowledgeable and efficient response to every customer, redirecting queries as appropriate.
- Supporting the pharmaceutical operations team, in delivering access to specific medicines, in line with budget, time line and client needs.
- Responding to queries from healthcare professionals, providing accurate programme documentation and order processing information.
- Identifying new customer accounts and providing a company welcome pack.
- Responding to healthcare professionals’ requests for shipment details and order status.
- Identification and escalation of drug safety cases, and reporting actual or possible adverse events to the drug safety team.
- Adhering to regulatory, quality and compliance guidelines in line with standard operating procedures.
- Fluent to native level in German and to business level in English.
- Demonstrated administrative, planning, and organisational experience in a commercial environment.
- Experienced in working to business deadlines, prioritising workloads and dealing with urgent requests.
- Excellent proven customer relationship building skills
- The ability to facilitate cross-functional working, internally and with customers.
- Familiarity with KPIs and SLAs.
- Strong, proven attention to detail and process-driven.
- Puts the wellbeing of the patient first at all times.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24