Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-10-31
T4G QA Full Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Architect, design and implement test harness software, hardware and system solutions used for all phases of development and testing;…
We are looking for a talented QA professional to join our Halifax team.
- Development of a test automation framework;
- Running and analyzing automated test launch results, preparation of reports;
- Implement automated tests for web-, web-services and mobile applications;
- Communicate with team and customers.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts;
- Develop and support automation applications and testing/QA infrastructures for all phases of testing storage subsystems;
- Work out strategies to expedite testing cycles and improve overall testing quality;
- Architect, design and implement test harness software, hardware and system solutions used for all phases of development and testing;
- Drive small teams (3-4 people).
- At least 3 years’ experience in automation testing or software development;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies;
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards;
- Good knowledge of .NET platform and C# programming language;
- Experience with UI Automation, CodedUI, Selenium WebDriver;
- Basic knowledge of GIT (or any other version control system);
- Experience with Jenkins would be a plus;
- Understanding of software design patterns and their application in test automation framework design;
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
- 1+ year of expertise in JS;
- Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas;
- API automation testing includes working experience with behavior-driven test frameworks (Jasmine and JS DOM-less frameworks in general);
- Good knowledge of RESTful services and general understanding of OData protocol;
- Experience with NodeJS, asynchronous computations like Promises;
- Angular, TypeScript, ES6 are an advantage.
ALM and SCM Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- 3+ years of experience with SCM tools such as SubVersion, Hudson, and others
- 2+ years of experience in configuring, and establishing automated deployment processes with agile or DevOps environments.
We offer a fun, innovative, entrepreneurial, flexible work environment.
Job Type: Full-time