OverviewSurrey Memorial Hospital Social Worker (MSW), Psychiatric Liaison Worker – Surrey Memorial Hospital Part Time in Surrey, BC
Surrey Memorial Hospital
Branch Surrey BC CA
Social Worker (MSW), Psychiatric Liaison Worker – Surrey Memorial Hospital
Two years experience in a healthcare setting. Mental Health & Substance Use Services – Emergency. Provide clinical and consultative social work services to…
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a Social Worker (MSW), Psychiatric Liaison Worker at Surrey
Memorial Hospital located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will :
• Provide clinical and consultative social work services to clients and families within Surrey Memorial Hospital MHSU –
Emergency Department (ED) including Adult and Pediatric Emergency.
• Perform intake assessments, offers crisis intervention, and provides input into the care of psychiatric and concurrent
disordered patients awaiting transfer for further assessment or inpatient admission.
• Provide psycho education to patients and families related to mental illness in a culturally sensitive manner.
To join our team you will have :
• Masters Degree in Social Work
• Two years experience in a healthcare setting
• Current registration with the BC College of Social Workers
Open Until Filled
$31.19/hr to $38.90/hr
Hours of Work:
Mental Health & Substance Use Services – Emergency
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23