OverviewSuperior Propane Payment Processing Analyst Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Payment Processing Analyst
The Payment Processing Analyst will also support both internal and external customers responding to payment inquires and ensuring the satisfactory resolution of…
Reporting directly to the Supervisor Payment Processing, the Payment Processing Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of customer payments, analysis and reconciliation of accounts and preparing month-end reporting. The Payment Processing Analyst will also support both internal and external customers responding to payment inquires and ensuring the satisfactory resolution of payment issues.
- University Degree preferably in Business or accounting.
· Excellent investigative and problem solving skills
· Minimum of one (1) year experience, preferably in an office environment.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Strong customer service skills that are supported by strong oral communication skills.
· Strong, clear and persuasive communication skills, both oral and written.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
· Attention to detail required ensuring accuracy on all related information.
· Ability to work under pressure and delivering on tight deadlines.
if you are interested in this challenging position, please apply online.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-17