Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2015-08-17
SUNWING VACATIONS INC. Inventory Coordinator – 6 Month Contract Temporary in Toronto, ON
SUNWING VACATIONS INC.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Inventory Coordinator – 6 Month Contract
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and…
- Accurate and timely reporting of rooms (i.e. recaps, EBB’s, promos, reductions, new reservations).
- Action trigger request system (room inventory and special service requests).
- Upon direction from Inventory Supervisor coordinate hotel relocations and liaise with Destination Services.
- Action placement of all special promotional rooms including adjustment of bookings as required as directed by Inventory Supervisor (i.e. Champagne/Luxury/Roulette promos).
- Obtain reduced cut-offs in coordination with the Inventory Supervisor’s negotiations. Adjust TTS as required.
- Obtain additional rooms in coordination with the Inventory Supervisor’s negotiations. Adjust TTS as required
- Adjustment of shared inventory within TTS as commercial needs dictate (i.e. SMILE programs).
- Action Stop Sales as directed by Inventory Supervisor including system adjustments & Supplier reporting.
- Issue rooming lists to Pre Flight department as required by ARCC notifications.
- Adjustment of bookings as required by IROPS ( i.e. hotel closures).
- Issuance & delivery of Sales Reports, booking recaps etc. as directed by Inventory Supervisor.
- Full responsibility of SAR management including parameters set-up, maintenance of distributions email lists, monitoring Active Fax program ensuring delivery of SAR’s.
- Monitoring $SAR in-box ensuring all communication received are auctioned as required.
- Monitor & action any enquires specific to assigned destinations (via email, phone).
- General support for Destination Services team.
- From time to time, may be asked to assist with other duties or perform overtime, as the business requires.
- Person must be organized, analytical and work well under pressure with minimum supervision. Good prioritization/time management skills and understanding of time sensitive issues is required. Acute attention to detail and follow-through are essential. Position is highly deadline oriented.
- Working knowledge of TTS and other reservations systems. Basic PC Skills (Word, Excel, Email).
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Understanding of the travel industry coupled with 2 years’ experience in tour operations.
- Strong commercial/sales sense required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills with an understanding of the interaction with their departments and their basic function.
- Position involves Saturday and Holiday Shifts.
If you are interested in applying please forward your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.