Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-07-26
Sunwing Travel Group Sale Centre Agent Full Time in Saint-Laurent, QC
Sunwing Travel Group
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Sale Centre Agent
We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability….
Sunwing Travel Group Inc.
Handle incoming telephone calls for various vacation inquires and bookings. Assisting new and existing customers make informed decisions on their travel plans. Converting calls into sales and recommending appropriate ancillary products to enhance the customer experience. The role will report to the Sales Centre Supervisor and will be located in Montreal, QC.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience on every contact (voice, email, chat, social media) answering travel related inquiries from Direct Consumers and Travel Agencies
- Ensure all customers receive accurate, efficient, and value added responses to each
- Handle inquiries with a focus on first call resolution
- Turn opportunities in to sales, meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets. Building rapport with your customers, identify the appropriate travel package, highlighting the value and benefit of that destination, excursion, and/or upgrade and ultimately close the sale
- Enter new reservations, changes and cancellations in the computer reservations system
- Share feedback and suggestions from customers to the management team to drive positive change
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional customer service & sales skills
- OPC Certification, an asset
- Sales driven, results oriented achiever
- Self- motivated team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual English/French
- Travel and Tourism education or employment background an asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekends
- Fast paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Works closely with the direct public and travel agents and must adapt to varying communication styles
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by August 20, 2018 We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.