Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2015-08-18
Sunwing Airlines Inc. Maintenance Administrator (Maternity Leave Coverage) Temporary in Toronto, ON
Sunwing Airlines Inc.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Maintenance Administrator (Maternity Leave Coverage)
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and…
- Maintain VP’s calendar, arrange meetings, provide support and other clerical functions such as Credit Card reconciliation(s) and expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements/special functions as required.
- Maintain contact and task lists for the managing VP, as necessary.
- Organize and prioritize incoming calls received (re-routing or assisting callers as needed).
- Pull, research, or enter data into spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Track the departmental budget and expenditures in coordination with the managing VP.
- Organize monthly department meetings and take meeting minutes for distribution.
- Control/track and submit timekeeping/ UltiPro O/T payroll, vacation, per diem requests and cash advances.
- Assist with department recruiting and training.
- Prepare training packages, administrative documents and personal files for all new employees/contactors.
- Create and develop visual presentations.
- Draft correspondence, receiving messages, and prepare statistical/budget reports.
- Correlate invoices for completeness and accuracy in accordance with corresponding contracts, ensuring all applicable deadlines are met.
- Assist in personnel QA record and document management.
- Ensure all insurance/ GTAA policies have adequate coverage and validity and update, as required.
- Keep close communication with all managers in M&E department.
- Perform all other duties as requested by the VP.
- University Degree/College Diploma in Business Administration or other business related degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Administrative role.
- Excellent computer software knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) are definite assets.
- Understanding of associated government and regulatory requirements
- Thorough understanding of office procedures and protocols
- Must maintain a cooperative, approachable team-oriented attitude.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with all staff.
- Confidentiality relative to all aspects of our business.
- Tactful, diplomatic with good judgment while working in stressful situations.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent administrative, management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line. We thank all that apply, however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.